Perbiphig replied

295 weeks ago

Resident Evil 4 720p > DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Show Spoiler

Six years have passed since the viral outbreak in Raccoon City. The Umbrella Corporation has gone bankrupt due to a crash in stock sales after it is revealed that they are to blame for the incident. One of the few survivors, Leon S. Kennedy, has been trained by U.S. Special Forces to protect the President of the United States and his family. His first day on the job, he is sent to a remote location in Europe to retrieve the President's daughter, Ashley Graham. Awaiting Leon is a slew of unspeakable creatures, a "curse" that attacks the body, rendering the victim powerless to the control of sadistic, inhuman forces that would destroy everything Leon holds dear. Now, he must rescue Ashley and uncover a plot that could lead to ultimate global destruction. His time is running out, and a few familiar faces may well be his undoing.
Six years after the events in Raccoon City, Leon Kennedy, now a federal agent, is sent to a rural part of Spain to rescue the U.S. President's kidnapped daughter, Ashley Graham from a sinister cult.
Now, I've never been good at Resident Evil games, this one made me an excellent shot and a great evasion artist, I've ran from boulders, I've dodged trees, salamander lunges and the Town Chief because my brother is handicapped, his fingers don't work that well in the cut-scene actions. Use this list to avoid injury and to make fighting easier: |1: Look down, there could be bear traps for you and Ashley to step in, or rope traps to be hung in.| 2: Never leave Ashley in the open, if anything, leave her in a dumpster as you look ahead.| 3: Shoot between the eyes, it's a usual one hit kill, if dealing with the parasite heads, shoot the stem the blade is on.| 4: Don't buy the Broken Butterfly, you'll pick it up a little later.| 5: Shoot the blinking lights, trip wires will blow up on contact.| 6: Shoot weapons out of the enemies hands, especially the ones with dynamite!| 7: When you first encounter monks, don't stop running when you hear "Mataro!"| 8: Don't shoot the bell at the Los Illuminados chapel, unless you like 15 villagers right behind you.| 9: Free the wolf in the bear trap, you'll thank me for it. (Gigante)|10: Use the rifle before you get on the lift in the lumberyard.| 11: Granades are useful against the Town Chief.| 12: Dogs don't hesitate to attack, neither should you.|
I love the resident evil franchise and like most i was a bit skeptical about the fact that this game was to be more action oriented than its predecessors and less focused on the elements of survival horror that defined the series. This game really impressed me though(I now have the wii version) and although it is not the best in the series it fails to disappoint. You control Leon S. Kennedy who you remember from resident evil 2 survived the zombie outbreak in raccoon city. It is what i like to call a second person shooter where the camera is positioned over Leon's shoulder allowing you to take aim easily. I must say that the controls are still kind of awkward but not as bad as some of the previous installments in the series. The graphics are really impressive but they do not meet up to the standards of resident evil remake and resident evil 0 as they did not use pre-rendered backdrops in this game. It is a very solid experience and it is worth every dollar. The main issue is the dodgy story but apart from that it is a sweet game.

3. "Ganado I",
a5c7b9f00b
Empire of the Sharks full movie in hindi free download mp4Misfits full movie hd 720p free downloadthe The Zone full movie in hindi free downloadFast \u0026 Furious 9 full movie in hindi free download mp4Episode 1.110 full movie hd 1080p downloadTrust No One in hindi free downloadThe Bagi, the Monster of Mighty NatureOzark Sharks tamil dubbed movie torrentDownload the Mobile full movie tamil dubbed in torrentfree download Out of My League
Please log in to post a reply.